Jeff

pingpong

I have 7 months till I'm of legal age. I've spent the last 5 years waiting for that day. I've been good so far and haven't had any without adult supervision (I'm a stickler for the law....I know.) ;) :roll:

Well i hate to be the one to tell ya but ur taking all the fun out of it .

some of my favorite party stories happened wile i was under age , caus once u turn 21 the young rebelious feeling of "I'm breaking the law "prity much goes out the window , unles of course ur tryn to be an alter boy. not saying that breaking the law is a good thing but remember , everything in moderation. jamminz.gif :brows:

Just got back into town about a couple hours ago.....wife and I were in Philly since Saturday.

Went up to Harry's U-pull in Hazelton yesterday with her uncle....found some treasures :brows:

Game plan is to swap the '44 under the MJ this weekend, still SUA, and run it around here for a couple hundred miles to break the gearset in. Then I'll come on down Pat, and SOA it, probably in about 3 weeks or so.

Gonna grub up and hit the sack now. :chillin:

Jeff

another set of V8 GC coils, another Selectrac vaccuum switch, and something I can't say right now. Somebody else has first dibs on it.

There was a bunch of other stuff I could have grabbed, but I wasn't equipped, and had no way of getting it all back down to VA in my wife's new car :D

Jeff