Replacement B pillar courtesy lights from S10 Blazer

schardein

I've got two pairs of courtesy lights from Chevy S10s.  These work as good replacements for our MJs.  Here is a link with some info:

I have one pair that is black, which is how they come from the Blazer.  I have another pair that has been painted burgundy with SEM paint.  I also have LED bulbs available for them.  Wiring pigtails and tested factory bulbs included.

Black pair is $25 shipped, $30 with LED bulbs

Burgundy pair is $30 shipped, $35 with LED bulbs

I have more pictures.  Send me an email address or phone number and I can send them.

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg

3 hours ago, SatiricalHen said:

I’m interested in the black ones with leds. How bright are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's something that's hard to capture in pictures.  Either the incandescent or LED will be brighter than the factory light.  I think it's a personal choice.  Do you like the whitish light and low amp draw of LEDs, or the warmer light of incandescent?  Here is a side by side pic, LED on left.

IMG_6744.jpg

I think even the incandescent bulb Blazer lights throw more usable light out than the alternatives. I have Blazer lights in my 89 and Euramtec lights in my 91, and I like the Blazer lights better.

Side benefit to the Blazer lights: They have a proper connector on them, so you're much less likely to pop your DOME fuse any time you need to pull the b-pillar trim.

The black set in the picture is sold.  I have another set though, so PM me if would like pictures.  

Also, I can paint up a gray set if anyone is interested.  I have two gray colors, neither is a perfect match.  This one pictured is a little light, I think.

IMG_7985.JPG

Archived