6.0/4L65E but what Tcase for it?

So I'm building a 86 comanche with a 97+ interior and front end, with a 6.0 and 4L65E out of a 2002 yukon Denali, and I'll be running superduty axles (D60 front, 10.50 rear with 4.10 gears and locked). I had enough in the budget for an atlas but my truck took a bit of a chunk of it, so now I'm not sure what to go with, I still need a driver drop tcase! Any ideas?

Any of the GM tcases would work.  An NP241 is a manual shift case that came in pickups.  The electronic controlled cases from the trucks and SUVs are harder to get working.

Novak and Advance Adapters make kits for the Jeep NP231 for arou.d $5-600.

Cheapest option would probably be to take a compatible GM t-case from a junkyard, freshen it up a bit, and throw it on there...bolt it up and go (I'm assuming the clocking is fine...I've never done it, so I'm not 100% sure).  

If adapting the np231 from the XJ or MJ:

- Novak's kit replaces the output shaft in your trans (requires disassembly of the trans...not for the faint of heart)

- AA's kit replaces the input shaft in your np231 (requires opening up the t-case, bleeping jeep has some videos that can help with guidance on this...it's pretty easy)

Of the two "adapt" options above, I can tell you that modifying the t-case is way easier than cracking and messing around with the internals of any automatic trans.  I went with the AA kit and it works great and fit easily.