coils out back??

I have been kicking this ideal around as well. I have surfing Pirate a lot in the Toy department getting ideals and stuffs. No there not the same but kind of close I like the 4 link with square tubing. Not as high price as DOM and just as strong from what I have be reading.

4 link, ditch the tank for a fuel cell up by the cab.

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6174

that's why I plan anyway.

I've got some rough measurements, but I need to get the bed off to figure out the final dimensions and where the crossmember will be.

Likely I'll mount the lower links to the plated frame, and mount the uppers to a new crossmember, it's probably going where the tank used to reside.

I'm not sure if I'm going to truss the 8.8 for the link mounts or not. probably, even if it's just a hoop for the link tabs. welding to cast scares me.

I'm not sure if I'm going to truss the 8.8 for the link mounts or not. probably, even if it's just a hoop for the link tabs. welding to cast scares me.

8.8 center section is cast?

What are your plans for the truck?

With the way I use my truck, and being as lazy as I am, it'll probably end up with a radius arm rear suspension.

MOst center section are cast steel.... so welding to them is tricky.... nothing a lil preheating anf hi nickle rod couldnt take care of.

There are some really nice aftermarket truss kits out there... I think I am going to copy one if I ever get back in my garage for more then an hour or so

8.8 center section is cast?

What are your plans for the truck?

With the way I use my truck, and being as lazy as I am, it'll probably end up with a radius arm rear suspension.

no exact plans but when i get one i would like to run coils for all the obvious benefits. i won't be towing with it... thats what my stepmoms titan is for