Progress!!! 2 to 4 conversion

I finally got my dana 44 in the front of the Comanche, the 9" rear is going to be next. It has been 3 years since I have driven my Comanche, and it is time.

Brian

88 MJ 4x2 converted to 4x4

Dana 44 front 4.56 gears with ARB

9" rear with 31 spline moser axles, disc brakes, and mini spool

Are you gonna make for Toys for Tots? Just ribbing ya. I made down for Labor Day good time even though I blew my LR axleshaft Saturday afternoon.

If you know anyone looking I got another MJ for sale. Its an 1988 4.0 5 speed 4x4 shortbed, pretty nice little truck. Keep your ear open for a buyer for me. Hopefully see ya on the trail soon.

My wife would kill me if my '88 MJ ends up sitting in the garage for 3 years. It's already been in there about a month and to her it likely seems a lot longer. She's been very patient so far, considering her TrailBlazer sits outside while my MJ and YJ are in the garage :shock:

Hafta wait until gas prices come down a bit :D

I must have taken about 100 pics when I was doing my MJ, but I was new to the digital camera world, and only about 10 of them were actually any good. I wish Id'a taken the time to get good pics....

Jeff

I wish I had a digital camera when I did my build-up. I was still doing the film/scan thing and so there's a distinct lack of quality/quantity in the early photos. The low-end digital cameras are really cheap and I kick myself for not just buying one. And they're even cheaper now-a-days!

Jeep on!

--Pete