White spray paint for 1991

I just went to AutoZone trying to find white spray on paint for my rust removal project and no luck. All they had was touch up GM paint. Looks like sticker doesn't have the paint code. Any advice? Attached is the sticker.9bdaaab3132a14729ed88e7265881afc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Have you posted your VIN in the registry? Usually the color code on the build sheet is accurate.

PW7 Bright White Clear Coat
QW7 Bright White Clear Coat

That's what I found when I decoded your VIN. Take a look at the metal plate by the drivers side fire wall under the hood for this code

Not to be contrary but I use that same paint code from Dupli-color (a Chrysler color) from any auto parts store that carries it.  If your store doesn't carry it they can likely order it.  It is an extremely good match to the point I can't tell the difference from original paint.  I recommend using a high quality clear coat from a paint supply store in addition however.  I'm told the cheap one's tend to turn yellow over time.  The places I have used it still look good after several years here in the Colorado sun.

19 minutes ago, Cali Cruse said:

Guys many thanks. The paint so far looks like a good match and I didn't cheap out on the clear coat either.

How do I go about adding VIN to the registry? Actually, let me see if I can find it on my own.

Its on the forum. Just add it to the year your truck is, ill decode it and youll get a build sheet about your truck

• 2 weeks later...