Camo-manche!

My first vehicle was an 1988 Jeep Eliminator. Through a series of unfortunate events it was taken from me. Been searching for one ever since.

Meet Camo-manche. 1987 Pioneer, in-line 6 automatic 4WD. I have lots of plans to bring her into mint “badass stock” condition. Some fancy upgrades are in her future.

I’m so stoked to have found her rust free; roughly 150k on her, normal mechanical needs, breaks, speedo cable, drag link. Other than that solid truck!

Also stoked I found this community and get to watch y’all as builds! daeb3449369eb6eb02101be78fd7906f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first vehicle was an 1988 Jeep Eliminator. Through a series of unfortunate events it was taken from me. Been searching for one ever since.

Meet Camo-manche. 1987 Pioneer, in-line 6 automatic 4WD. I have lots of plans to bring her into mint “badass stock” condition. Some fancy upgrades are in her future.

I’m so stoked to have found her rust free; roughly 150k on her, normal mechanical needs, breaks, speedo cable, drag link. Other than that solid truck!

Also stoked I found this community and get to watch y’all as builds! daeb3449369eb6eb02101be78fd7906f.jpg

Oh I’ve seen that one! I saw it when I was looking for the one I got now. Does it still have that transmission issue?

Oh I’ve seen that one! I saw it when I was looking for the one I got now. Does it still have that transmission issue?

It does, but I’m 99% sure it’s an electrical issue not the actual tranny. And the kid I bought it from had a tranny for it. So worse comes I’ll swap it out!

It does, but I’m 99% sure it’s an electrical issue not the actual tranny. And the kid I bought it from had a tranny for it. So worse comes I’ll swap it out!

Nice! You got a nice truck setup too. Factory fogs and a factory cargo light.