Axel shafts

I have a 91 4.0 4wd and while changing my brakes deciced to change the hub and axel u joints... so obviously I bent the ears on the yokes when trying to remove the u joints... does anyone happen to know the part numbers for the front inner and outer yokes on both the driver and passenger side off hand?

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

image.png.6ea2b9f5f5867659e54a36761a83782e.png

With disconnect

(1)5252145. Shaft Assembly axle Rt. Number supersedes to 04797135

(2)5252585. Shatt Assembly axle Lt. Number supersedes to 04874303

image.png.a7f8f5c36b480348f41aaf43e70c0efa.png

Without disconnect.

(1)5252584. Rt w/o Anti-lock brake system. Number supersedes to 4874302

(2)5252585. Lt w/o Anti-lock brake system. Number supersedes to 4874303

3 hours ago, madog7200 said:

I have a 91 4.0 4wd and while changing my brakes deciced to change the hub and axel u joints... so obviously I bent the ears on the yokes when trying to remove the u joints... does anyone happen to know the part numbers for the front inner and outer yokes on both the driver and passenger side off hand?

Thanks guys

Go pull the axle shafts from this- https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Chattanooga-217/recents/

2 hours ago, madog7200 said:

Thanks guys !!

I just checked that link I posted.........does not take you to the '98 XJ they have listed. 

D30 axle shafts will interchange throughout the years, get a pair of later shafts. Take your old ones otherwise they will charge you a core.

I actually found a guy out of New York that had some pretty good prices with free shipping on orders over 99 bucks.... I paid 210 for the passenger assembly in Spicer brand, same part o'Reilly's wants 400 for

Dennysdriveline out of new york.... I had questions and actually spoke to denny himself... they are very accommodating!