Spring Recommendations

I'm a young gentleman that came and talked to you about your Jeep at the winery a couple years ago... Good to see you on here again! Sadly I've moved out of my mom's house and live about an hour away in Leeds now. But what I would recommend for under 100$ is ZJ front coil Springs. (MOOG part Number CC782)

Should get you about 1-1.5" of lift in the front which I would think would level it out perfectly with the weight of the winch/bumper.

On 7/16/2019 at 1:42 AM, Knucklehead97 said:

... Sadly I've moved out of my mom's house and live about an hour away in Leeds now.

How much is it worth to you for me to not share this post with your lovely new wife? :peep:

On 7/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Knucklehead97 said:

I'm a young gentleman that came and talked to you about your Jeep at the winery a couple years ago... Good to see you on here again! Sadly I've moved out of my mom's house and live about an hour away in Leeds now. But what I would recommend for under 100$ is ZJ front coil Springs. (MOOG part Number CC782)

Should get you about 1-1.5" of lift in the front which I would think would level it out perfectly with the weight of the winch/bumper.

Moog also makes the CC784, which is advertised as being a HD variable rate spring for a 4wd XJ/MJ.  It will come out to being just a hair taller than the ZJ spring as it's basically the same length but has a few more pounds of rate to it.

I've personally used neither, so no comment on which way I'd go.

Rockauto has either for about $60 USD.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, SandMountainJeep said:

Installing an ARB front bumper with 9000 lb. Warn winch on an otherwise stock 91 Comanche and looking for recommendation on front springs and/or shocks to maintain ride height.  Thanks!

You've got 1.75" coil spacers waiting for you at the winery. Enjoy :L: