I want that grille!

MJXJjeepguy

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/296970731209433/

I figure out post in pub for more eyeball than poat in wanted thread, i really like that grille something different, anyone live near that area willing to pick up and i will cover the cost and shipping maybe include gas if u need to? I'm happy to cover it all thanks.

62463316_10214706882530510_2453819239744667648_n.jpg.436bcbf2b7626906755ffc77e990e521.jpg

but in the CC wanted ad he said "probably not worth shipping" which is way different than "I'm not shipping anything".  :D   remember, cash talks. :L: 

I'd do it, but I'm too-many-hours away from there. 

Just now, Pete M said:

but in the CC wanted ad he said "probably not worth shipping" which is way different than "I'm not shipping anything".  :D   remember, cash talks. :L: 

Ur right that member said that but the actually seller said it different.

Screenshot_2019-06-11-12-37-27.png.096f24a24526e101e2be1f3bb6429587.png

"I do not want to ship these items at this time" :sad:

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

lots of people say that because who really wants to deal with shipping?  But if no one buys it and you offer a bit more to sweeten the deal, lots of things become possible. :D 

Wait a min i just look again is that same person member here and seller are the same person?? 

Just now, specauto said:

let me see how much it will cost to ship it, I was hoping an XJ person would take it local and I would not have to deal with it, probably going to be an oversize box, not that heavy

Ok I PM u yesterday we can talk more in PM.