My new CORE 4x4 track bar

My stock bar and bracket is toast.  So I wanted to replace with something other than stock.  I rarely go off-road and I've got 31s with a couple inches life...and I was looking for quality at a bargain price.  CORE 4x4 intreged me.    

So when I called to order last week, I had to leave a message.  I was wanting to talk to a real human being to ensure that my very slight lift was not going to be an issue with their track bar.  I thought I'd probably not hear back from them.  Less than one minute later, my phone rang.  Great conversation with the fella from Core 4x4 and his taking the time to answer my questions sold the product for me.  He even told me he'd adjust the bends of my bar just to ensure I'd have no clearance issues with my lift.  

Core 4x4 & UPS took a week to get it in my hands.  Its massive and puts the stock bar to shame.  I especially like how they fabricated the frame bracket. 

www.jpg.27a577558e5f36238eb74de76da6e686.jpg

Took me about an hour to install because I had to use a come-along to center my front axle.  Took her for a spin.  Feels nice and stable now....no chunking sound, which is nice not to hear.  Looks to be a pretty nice product and for a bit over $200 with a NO-BREAK IT warrantee, I think if yours get similar use, then you probably can't go wrong.

ww.jpg.ad0f22184cb9fda7761f7a61b79337ac.jpg

4444.jpg.a13ea6df35a3771f7031bf7de09c7f77.jpg

444.jpg.f0c64da9ca6094f49317d62f30c0a70f.jpg