Brake calipers question

Today my MJ brake caliper got locked up and burning thr rotor, so question is will 4wd caliper fit on 2wd? I looked up in advance auto parts and i couldnt find 2WD caliper all i see said for 4WD? Pls help kinda new to MJ and 2WD jeep! Thanks:L:

It depends on the year. If you have an early MJ with the front hubs set up with conventional bearings, the calipers are different from 4WD. If you have a later one with the unitized hub/bearing assemblies, the calipers are the same.

2 minutes ago, Eagle said:

It depends on the year. If you have an early MJ with the front hubs set up with conventional bearings, the calipers are different from 4WD. If you have a later one with the unitized hub/bearing assemblies, the calipers are the same.

My is 91

Rockauto has the 2WD/RWD calipers listed, if you don’t like buying from them online try the caliper part numbers on amazon and see if they have them.

I can see they are different from the 4WD caliper but I’m not sure how different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alright thanks you guys for help and yup it doesn't fit, i went advance and ask for 2wd brake calipers, and said had to order in 7 days so i ask for 4WD so i can compare it, yup it don't match so i decdie took off my other MJ for temporary till my current MJ get swap over 4x4 so that caliper go back to other MJ. :sad: well at least i got my MJ back on road again!