Here you go.

Jeep Driver

They did some neat things with that platform. Personally I can’t see someone ‘Rock climbing’ that vehicle. Not saying someone wouldn’t, but a base model starting at 69k, I’m thinking the only off roading it will do is hitting the occasional pothole. Not being argumentative there because I do realize the vast majority of 4x4 vehicles rarely see anything but light off road use..( parking on the grass at your kids baseball game)  I like the storage, the fold down tailgate, even the flashlight storage. They did mention orders already, just curious to see what their actual build numbers will be.

9 hours ago, Eagle said:

Oh, yeah. I can see hordes of sports car drivers lining up to trade in their sports cars for an electric truck.

700hp and 800tq and 0-60 in 3 seconds. 

Just short of a Demon. But exceeds the Demon in torque. 

If I could afford it I'd be all over it. 

1 minute ago, Jeep Driver said:

700hp and 800tq and 0-60 in 3 seconds. 

Just short of a Hellcat. 

If I could afford it I'd be all over it. 

When I was doing the performance car thing. numbers like that were for a muscle car or a drag racer, not a sports car. Sports cars are supposed to be about precise handling and balanced performance, not shredding pavement.

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

When I was doing the performance car thing. numbers like that were for a muscle car or a drag racer, not a sports car. Sports cars are supposed to be about precise handling and balanced performance, not shredding pavement.

You take the guy a little too literally, he's a geek, a nerd, bit of a soft man. 

That said, I suspect that 'truck' will out drive you, road coarse or straight away. 

Electric is the future. 

1 minute ago, Jeep Driver said:

You take the guy a little too literally, he's a geek, a nerd, bit of a soft man. 

That said, I suspect that 'truck' will out drive you, road coarse or straight away. 

Electric is the future. 

I'm 75 years old, Mate. If I live to see that future at all, it'll only be as a passenger.