Censorship

Jeep Driver

18 hours ago, SteveW155 said:

This struck a harmonious chord for me! Although I’ve been following this forum for ages, I’ve only participated to a small degree since finally managing to become an MJ owner a month ago. At the same time I suddenly felt, and was made to feel at home. And since then this has become my happy cyber-place to visit.

When I first started 4x4’ing a decade ago I joined a local 4x4forum which I thought was awesome until I started coming across the keyboard warriors and (generally uninformed) opinionated idiots who seem to thrive on rubbing people up the wrong way, and decided that I don’t need that in my life.

I’ve not noticed any of that here. My impression has been that the main participants & mods primary goal and interest is to support our common passion, rather than a bunch of other agendas. For that, a heartfelt thank you from my side.

This really is a special place. Of course CC is made up of individuals, all of us having unique personalities and opinions, so I guess like any family we will have to agree to disagree now and then, hopefully that too will make us stronger.

Thanks again to everyone who makes this place 

Well stated SteveW155.  

Thank you to ALL the admins who have kept this site what it is.  There is much knowledge and opinion on this site, and I personally appreciate how both are managed.

Part of what attracted me to this group is the depth of knowledge, but what keeps me here are those three rules on page one.  (A.K.A. - 'The By-Laws')

Let's just continue to share ideas and successes about our old sheetmetal, and leave the drama to the pundits?