Need a pic of the visor Selec-Trac sticker

GirsMJ86

I have no means of producing a reproduction myself, but I'd be glad to provide the png or vector to someone that can. They would need dimensions of the decals though to truly reproduce it.

Since I am MJ-less still, I am planning on modifying it to fit my application since I'm swapping out the crappy 247 for a 242 in my WJ very soon. I'll be using the example Cruiser provided since it's wider and keeps each description on one line.

For those who care, it would be interesting to know the year associated with Cruiser's image and Schardein's image. Also the dimensions. They convey the same information but someone trying to do an accurate reproduction of the label for their truck would probably want to use the template that's correct for the model year.

I peeled mine off an XJ visor in the junkyard about 10 years ago.  No idea what year it was, but I will look for the original and get dimensions.

EDIT:  some quick google fu says 1997-2001 XJ, 94-96 ZJ, and 1997 & 2002 Plymouth Prowler (umm, no)(so take this knowledge with a grain of salt...)

• 1 month later...