MJ Radiator

I've read the threads on converting the Renix closed cooling system to open cooling system. So I have an 87 MJ with the factory closed cooling system. The person before me put in a brand new radiator in it but left all the other plumping in it, the heater valve the plastic pressure bottle etc. So  I'm thinking about using an  inline Radiator Hose Fill neck in the top radiator hose. So by doing this  I would be saving the cost of a new radiator which I don't need if this Hose Fill neck works as described.  So my question is there any negative to putting an the inline Hose Fill neck in? Does anyone have any advise on which one of these Hose Fill Necks work best? I see a'$19.00 and $24.00,$50.00 and $75.00 one advertised by JEG & Moroso.

Thanks in advance for any help on this

Mike

double-ditto on what Cruiser said.  :L: 

On 1/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, coolwind57 said:

^^^^ditto what he says.

I have a couple of pics of what I did on my build thread, page 3 if you're curious.  Look up "Coolwind57's"

would you like some assistance putting a link to your build thread in your signature?

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

double-ditto on what Cruiser said.  :L: 

would you like some assistance putting a link to your build thread in your signature?

Yes, that would be great.  I tried a time or two and couldn't figure it out.  Please feel free to advise.