southern cars are great

dfreeman616

so my main project right now is taking the 80k drivetrain out of my wrecked nissan altima and dropping it in another one with a blown engine (timing chain failure). the body i'm using is from texas. i.e.,

NO RUST!!!!

even the exhaust bolts came out easily with nothing but a box end wrench.

jamminz.gif

anyone know of a good place to move out of the rust belt? :cheers:

so my main project right now is taking the 80k drivetrain out of my wrecked nissan altima and dropping it in another one with a blown engine (timing chain failure). the body i'm using is from texas. i.e.,

NO RUST!!!!

jamminz.gif

Most of california is pretty rust resistant. :bowdown:

That doesn't mean the majority of people out here are sensible or good at driving though. :nuts:

I live in Tahoe now and they unfortunetly salt the $#!& out of the roads. My pretty rust free vehicles have contracted a bad case of rust in one winter up here. :mad:

NO RUST!!!!

jamminz.gif

Most of california is pretty rust resistant. :bowdown:

That doesn't mean the majority of people out here are sensible or good at driving though. :nuts:

I live in Tahoe now and they unfortunetly salt the $#!+ out of the roads. My pretty rust free vehicles have contracted a bad case of rust in one winter up here. :mad:

YUP very little rust around here where i live and I'm right at the oceans edge . when i first joined the comanche club i was suprised at how many mj's were in the suthern and northern states and how bad the rust was on their jeeps. when i lived in NC my 75 ramcharger was overgrown by rust in a year but when i came back to calie it slowed considerably, just the dern humidity and salt on the roads is crazy.