Sending units

saveevryjp1998

I need a renix one, preferably the nicest one you have as it’ll go right into my ‘90. I’m only filling my tank half full right now because it weeps fuel at the hole the electrical connection runs through. 

The one that’s in there right now had been hacked up by the previous owner and it’ll be nice to get it back to the way it should be with the stock unit.

Thanks for posting these up! 

12 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

I need a renix one, preferably the nicest one you have as it’ll go right into my ‘90. I’m only filling my tank half full right now because it weeps fuel at the hole the electrical connection runs through. 

The one that’s in there right now had been hacked up by the previous owner and it’ll be nice to get it back to the way it should be with the stock unit.

Thanks for posting these up! 

Ill send you a pm. I always thought you were local here in Indy until I just checked but before I do there are write ups here on how to fix that. I always only try to sell these to guys who have rusted out housings like most of us in the rust belt. Almost all other issues can be fixed or overcome unless it's just wanting a spare. I like to sell my stuff but for the right reasons like people who really need it or want it.

12 hours ago, Swampy said:

2.5 ones?

The only difference is the little adjustable mounting bracket. These need trimmed half the time for aftermarket pumps depending on what you buy if it's 4.0 or 2.5. The housing and potentimeter(float/gauge) are identical. You would could simply use the 2.5 bracket off your old 1 if a 4.0 bracket wouldn't work any ways. Over the years I have made my own brackets out of thin scrap duct work laying around. It's galvanized. Many times I have pulled a sender to see these brackets hacked up anyway. I know some people haven't seen or owned more than 1 sender. Believe it or not I am estimating I have sold over 50 mj sender units last year alone. I literally have left a dozen in yards because I have gotten so tired of pulling them. All this part pulling really comes at a loss to me after gas and vehicle usage let alone my time/lost wages. I do it because I like saving it and helping someone out. I have sold 6 this year already between Facebook and here with 1 more invoice waiting to be paid.

• 1 month later...

Archived