Part No. and/or source needed

I have a leak in the trans cooling line where it leaves the lower port on the radiator.  I have confirmed the leak is NOT in the quick-connect fitting on the hose, but is in the threaded flare fitting that screws into the tank end on the rad.

I cannot find the part in the 2000XJ Mopar factory parts catalog I have, nor do any auto parts houses list a source for this item.k

The part I need is highlighted in a red circle in the attached picture.

Does anyone know where I can get a new one?

Rad..jpeg

It may be that that connection is a part of the rad and not an individual piece/part. 

Do yourself a favor, bypass the trans HEATER and get yourself a trans cooler........forget about the rad altogether. 

You live in AZ, you don't have to heat the trans. Bet your engine temp will drop also.  

If it's just a hose barb with an elbow, you can probably just cobble things together with hardware store plumbing parts. The cooler lines aren't under a huge amount of pressure, so you should be okay doing that. 

But if you work your truck and get it hot on a regular basis, it really is a good idea to go aftermarket cooler and ditch the heat exchanger. It's definitely an advantage up here but not totally necessary. Most of the older half-ton-plus trucks up here don't have, and sure they shift a bit clunky for the first couple minutes, and feel like you're driving through glue, but splashing ATF through a torque converter will warm it up alright. 

On 12/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, Jeep Driver said:

Do yourself a favor, bypass the trans HEATER and get yourself a trans cooler........forget about the rad altogether. 

You live in AZ, you don't have to heat the trans. Bet your engine temp will drop also.  

You make a good point.  Now to see how to mount a cooler in front of the condenser.  I hate those zip-tie type mounts that poke through the adjacent radiator.  I want it mounted like it was and OEM type device.

13 minutes ago, AZJeff said:

You make a good point.  Now to see how to mount a cooler in front of the condenser.  I hate those zip-tie type mounts that poke through the adjacent radiator.  I want it mounted like it was and OEM type device.

Dorman 918-251 is the original style cooler . 

Or you can use a piece of steel line , lose the quick connect fitting and clamp the trans hose .