Sign in to follow this  
Me&my86MJ

La Dee Flats OHV

Who has gone, anyone got pictures, anyone close to the general area, and anyone planning on going or wanting to go in the near future? 

25 minutes ago, Pete M said:

was perusing google's pics and it looks like a lot of fun!

Me too, I also found some YouTube videos of it. I cannot wait to get there. It is so close it is almost in my backyard.:banana: 

Pete it is a lot of fun, the whole family has enjoyed both of our trips there but now we need/want some quads and dirtbikes.

20190106_143630.jpg

received_2113300705359491.jpeg

Seemed like a good spot to make sure our 4wd systems were working properly. Right before you enter LaDee Flats

good ol' stock SUVs   :D   it really doesn't take much at all to find the approach/breakover/departure angles

On 1/18/2019 at 1:38 PM, Pete M said:

good ol' stock SUVs   :D   it really doesn't take much at all to find the approach/breakover/departure angles

Definitely not with these land yachts, together they are almost as long as a school bus, and can carry just as many kids🤣

My first trail run, we went through 800 trail taking what I believe was the bypass sections. 

I've been out there several times since it's only about 40 minutes from home, it's a newer area and is growing, it's currently not a very big OHV area but it's still a good time.

4XNation is working with the forest service to improve and build the area, the club does clean ups and work parties up there as well as lots of wheeling trips, so check them out.

They are more active on Facebook but also have a forum.