Sprayed on bedliner

I had a liner sprayed in called Reflex. It retains its shiny color longer they claim by not chalking as quickly as most liners. And they can color match it to your truck. Prices vary by jobber. By driving 15 miles down the road I got it done for $75 less than the local yokel wanted. Here in the NW prices were quoted from 300 to 500 depending on size of vehicle, application thickness desired, and whether or not you wanted it sprayed up under the bed edges. In the photo below you see a $400 job as I choose the medium thickness, & up under bed edge spray job. Its been 6 months & it hasnt peeled off or faded out yet. Am I happy with it, yes, mainly because I didn't want to mess with it, and it appears so far to be better quality liner than I have seen in many new trucks. In a year, who knows. Image Not Found

I had a liner sprayed in called Reflex. It retains its shiny color longer they claim by not chalking as quickly as most liners. And they can color match it to your truck. Prices vary by jobber. By driving 15 miles down the road I got it done for $75 less than the local yokel wanted. Here in the NW prices were quoted from 300 to 500 depending on size of vehicle, application thickness desired, and whether or not you wanted it sprayed up under the bed edges. In the photo below you see a $400 job as I choose the medium thickness, & up under bed edge spray job. Its been 6 months & it hasnt peeled off or faded out yet. Am I happy with it, yes, mainly because I didn't want to mess with it, and it appears so far to be better quality liner than I have seen in many new trucks. In a year, who knows. Image Not Found

I luckin' fove your truck! :drool:

Honestly, probably the nicest job done, and looks better than factory!

Color is to die for, but I can't afford real paint... :cry:

Do it yourself and $ave! (less than $100 for everything, including prep stuff and masking stuff) Now I sound like a commercial.

PICT9711r.jpg

Yea I know it's not as nice as sprayed on, but the truck itself cost me only $400...

bought a gallon for $50.00 at a parts store here in oregon. put on two good coats with their special applicator. sanded the rust, not to bad, and applied two coats zero rust first.http:// :D

dakal;

Looks like you moved your battery to the back porch, and also installed a cold air intake! :cheers:

bought a gallon for $50.00 at a parts store here in oregon. put on two good coats with their special applicator. sanded the rust, not to bad, and applied two coats zero rust first.http:// :D

I'm doing exactly what you did minus the rust stuff on the 89. I have a sump paint gun (sucks paint directly from the paint can :D) that I have access to

it looks good, I like it.