Leaf ?'s

Okay, as most everyone on here knows, I'd like to lower my 88. My question is, if I were to remove one of the leafs from each side, would I be able to use them leafs in my 86's pack to produce a mini lift? If so, which leaf should I remove from the 88, and where should I put it into the 86's packs? Or am I just off in fantasy land again?

What's "lowering"?

It's a symptom of a car owner's disease that first appeared in this country in the 1950's. It mainly affected those people who owned vehicles that were not capable of anything otherwise remarkable. For the most part, the disease is on the decline but still somewhat prevalent in high density urban envrionments. Expert agree that it can be contracted through close association with a contagious person or in some cases, completely hereditary. It may run its course and disappear in a generation or two because close prolonged exposure to high powered sounds below 700 cycles causes sterility. :rotfl2:

What's "lowering"?

It's a symptom of a car owner's disease that first appeared in this country in the 1950's. It mainly affected those people not capable of anything otherwise remarkable. For the most part, the disease is prevalent in high density urban envrionments. Expert agree that it can be contracted through close association with a contagious person or in some cases, completely hereditary. It may run its course because close prolonged exposure to high powered sounds below 700 cycles causes sterility. :rotfl2:

There, I fixed it for ya. Oh, and about the sounds below 700 cycles; is that true?

EDIT: I'm still laughing too hard to type correctly. Thanks, after the past couple days I've had, I needed that laugh.

What's "lowering"?

It's a symptom of a car owner's disease that first appeared in this country in the 1950's. It mainly affected those people who owned vehicles that were not capable of anything otherwise remarkable. For the most part, the disease is on the decline but still somewhat prevalent in high density urban envrionments. Expert agree that it can be contracted through close association with a contagious person or in some cases, completely hereditary. It may run its course and disappear in a generation or two because close prolonged exposure to high powered sounds below 700 cycles causes sterility. :rotfl2:

Don't forget, the "lowering" fad had a large gathering in the mid to late 80's with such deceased magazines as Lowrider. There was also a fact I read somewhere that mentioned people who lower their care also lower the chances of reproduction by 87% for having a female, and 96% for having a male. The fact also went on to mention that artificial insemination only has a 3-5% increase in chances over the losses of helping with reproduction. There is a cure though, although it was very vague about bringing the "fixing" the vehicle in question. :D

:yes: haha.

i wonder if you wouldnt be better off finding some other leaf springs from another vehicle, i know the grand waggy had leafs similar in size and i bet they have a higher spring rate which would go along nicely with handling for a lowered truck :dunno: