A real work truck

HunterK

Figured I’d share this Comanche with everyone, Wall stadium in wall, Nj just bought a bunch of the old track trucks from English town race way park including the jet dryer Comanche. Looks a lot longer than factory so I’m sure they cut and extended the frame on it. Thats all I know about it. Haven’t been able to see it uncovered yet but when I do I’ll hopefully grab a few pictures of it. 

FE63E17E-0BE5-43BE-84E4-8B78D1E40D2E.jpeg

I've always wanted to put a utility body on an MJ, like this:

2018-chevrolet-silverado-2500-regular-kn

There used to be a couple of companies that made versions for the S-10 and Ranger, and I hoped that one or the other could be adapted to fit an MJ chassis.

19 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I've always wanted to put a utility body on an MJ, like this:

2018-chevrolet-silverado-2500-regular-kn

There used to be a couple of companies that made versions for the S-10 and Ranger, and I hoped that one or the other could be adapted to fit an MJ chassis.

I have seen some pictures of a guy who had one with a utility body, it should be on @ thebigfootmanager on instagram 

1 hour ago, HunterK said:

I have seen some pictures of a guy who had one with a utility body, it should be on @ thebigfootmanager on instagram 

I'd like to see it, but I don't have an Instagram account. If you run across it, maybe you could post the photo here for me and any other troglodytes among us.