Performance upgrades

50 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Dutch uncle here ...

Looking at your other posts/threads about this truck, such as the fact that the rear brake proportioning system is disconnected and non-functional, I'm going to make an unthinkable suggestion: STOP looking at upgrades and such until you have gone through the truck and fixed everything that needs fixing. Make it solid and reliable, drive it for awhile, and THEN you can take your time deciding what you really want to upgrade.

This is good advice.

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

Dutch uncle here ...

Looking at your other posts/threads about this truck, such as the fact that the rear brake proportioning system is disconnected and non-functional, I'm going to make an unthinkable suggestion: STOP looking at upgrades and such until you have gone through the truck and fixed everything that needs fixing. Make it solid and reliable, drive it for awhile, and THEN you can take your time deciding what you really want to upgrade.

I’ve being daily driving it for 3 months now, nothing has gone wrong, I am going through replacing parts that need it before I upgrade anything big, just because I haven’t posted every time I change brakes or a simple oil change doesn’t mean I’m not replacing parts as I post on here for IDEAS on ways to upgrade my truck.