Random Find

agamble

The other day I spotted this in the parking lot of the local Walmart as I was pulling out.  As much as I would have liked to wait I didn’t have timers hang around waiting for the owner to come out. Anyone familiar with this?

89BC0FFB-8A5D-4966-B8E6-ACD9E3F18C06.jpeg

02CC5EA0-8D12-46C6-99C6-8D6D2766C43E.jpeg

If memeory serves I recall seeing this or one similar on eBay about a year or so ago. 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:29 AM, Eagle said:

Looks a lot like this one, that I posted a pic of a couple of years ago. I found the photo on the internet, and I had no idea where the truck was or who owned it. Definitely custom.

image.jpeg.188fc4b3c6a23d925c46c828090ad604.jpeg

If it is one and the same, the national search has been narrowed down to South Eastern Washington region.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, Pete M said:

it was one of the first (if not the first) build like that. :L:  back in the day we only had a pic or 2 and there was great debate about its authenticity. 

I've read the threads on the debates of whether it was authentic or not. Saw a lot of photoshop renderings of multi-door comanches. We can put that debate to rest that it is authentic a driving around.

There are similarities and differences between the two. The one I posted has steel wheel, the one agamble posted has alloys. The color is different, and the badging on the front fender is different.

But they both have the windshield sun visor. They have the same roof rack. They both have VentShade rain visors on the side windows. They both have the new style Cherokee nose, and they both have new style side mirrors on the old style doors. So it could be the same truck with a new paint job.