Black visors

13 Legion

Looking for a set of visors for my 87. Black would be ideal  but I have material to cover them.  Pretty sure the visor length stayed the same 86-92 but I’m known to be wrong 50% of the time. Thanks. If interested I have a set of speaker brackets( B pillar) I would be willing to trade.

Theres long and short visors. Maybe even a third option. Your headliner determines what you need. Well I think it's actually made into your roof too...
Grab some out of a cherokee. Or upgrade to the newer cherokee style. That's what I did. And recovered them

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

From what I can gather the longer visors that meet at the middle were available early on, and the shorter ones came in later to replace them.  I know 87 and earlier have the longer ones, and 91 and later have short visors, but I couldn't tell you which year inbetween they changed over.  I'm pretty sure black was only an interior color option up through 87, but I could be mistaken on that point.  I've been busy collecting pieces for two black interiors (99% done!) and have only seen black interior parts on 87 and lower MJs and XJs.  Hope that helps.

Nick, the black visors that I'm giving you are full length and from an 88...

My 91 has short visors so I swapped them to 97+ cherokee style. And recovered them in the same black material as my headliner.

You really don't even need em in black, just the long style. Can recover them easily.

I think I might have some ratty long blue ones, or know who I gave them to, if youd be interested in them to redo....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...