Fast Blinking Turn Signal - Which Relay?

I'm no expert if I where you I'd wait for Eagle or someone to chime in but in my experience there is a 20 amp fuse for the turn signal, backup lights, & rear window defogger it should be fuse #4 in the fuse box behind the break/clutch pedal, there is also a relay for the turn signals located to the lower left of the fuse panel its a large round looking thing check both of those just encase something shorted or is just going bad, also check the bulbs and make sure they are in good condition that's just my quick 2cents hopefully I helped a little :L:

1    25 Amp    Rear washer / wiper - Located just right of top center in fuse bank.
2    15 Amp    Radio, Cigarette lighter
3    25 Amp    Heater blower motor - (* - if this keeps blowing or you only have heat on one speed check your blower motor resistor pack.)
4    20 Amp    Turn signal, Back-up lights, Rear window defogger relay
5    10 Amp    Dome light, Courtesy lights, Glove box light, Cargo light, Radio memory, Power mirrors, Teltak connector (For old analog "bag" cell phones, I think.)
6    15 Amp    Hazard warning lights, Brake / Stop lights
7    10 Amp    Parking lights, Headlight Warning Chime/Buzzer, Instrument panel light dimmer
8    7.5 Amp    Gauges, Instrument cluster, Seat belt warning, Headlight delay, Chime module, Overhead console
9    5 Amp    Instrument panel illumination
10    25 Amp    Rear window defogger
11    30 AmpCircuit Breaker    Power door locks, Power seats, Trailer towing wiring harness
12    10 Amp    ETR (Delco OEM) radio, Power antenna
13(1984 - 1987)    - - -    Spare Fuse (GM automatics and manual transmissions.)
13(1988)    7.5 Amp    Transmission control unit (For AW4 automatic transmissions)
14    25 Amp    Headlight delay, Horns, Security alarm
15    5.5 AmpCircuit Breaker    Front windshield wipers
16    30 AmpCircuit Breaker    Power Windows
17    10 Amp    Clock, Security alarm (Ignition)

1984_1988_fuse_box.jpg

The flasher relay is the top circle in the above diagram (since the lower right is marked HAZ). That doesn't mean the orientation of your fuse box matches the diagram.

Look at the fuse box located down by your left foot. Swap the large circular relays, you'll know which ones by looking. If someone has put LED's in all signal locations that can cause a hyperflash unless you install a relay that supports LED's.