Fresh build, won’t rev. HELP!!!

Hey guys, haven’t been here in a while, but l am stumped. I just did a fresh engine build for my 89, my block was bad so l got a 1992 block that came with a 1994 ho head. Here are the specs. 030 over, new pistons, new rings, new bearings, new cam, lifters, push rods. Head was plained, fresh valve job, (leak tested) valve guids well within spec, new valve seals. Engine starts and ldles perfectly, won’t rev at all. I have indexed the distributer (new), set the TPS, coil is new as of last spring, new plugs, new injectors (volvo), IAC valve cleaned and functional, EGR functional, fuel pressure 31psi. Vacuum tested 17 inches of mercury at idle. 4 additional and large grounds. HELP!!! Please. 

Those suckers act up sometimes. I had one that would randomly get clogged up from oil leaking from the back of valve cover till I figured out it was missing a bolt in back.(the last one you can't see) I thought it was a bad main seal. It was my first xj and after years of owning inline 6s now its never been a main seal but bad valve covers gaskets with loose bolts every single 1. The cps's will also pick up chunks of metal and become magnetized with bad signal that way. My 2nd xj with the pukegoat, had a cps that was pulled to clean metal shavings off at least 3 times and started back up every time.

The old CPS which allowed my truck to idle perfectly yet not rev was worn down and had plenty of clutch material etc. on the magnet.  Testing with a meter gave me false hope as well.  Cleaning it helped briefly but it was too far worn.  I found a new Mopar CPS on eBay for ~$32 so if yours is old or questionable I would suggest replacing.  The local advance auto version did not work and seemed to not fit correctly, FYI.