4.5 lift coils

What supporting mods need to be done when putting on 4.5in coils? Should i just stick to my plan of 3in coils? Found a deal on a set. I’ll be putting on a winch bumper w/ winch so the front will have some weight on it. Currently have 2017 rubicon shocks with bar pin eliminators

Yeah pretty much what Pete said. You are going to need control arms, a new track bar, longer shocks, longer brake lines, a new driveshaft, swaybar endlinks and depending how you want your truck to look, either new leaf packs for the rear or shackles of some sort.

Basically everything. Then depending on the rear you might have to consider a SYE or tcase drop. With more lift comes more $. If you are worried about the front sagging with weight and are compensating with taller coils you can get ACOS to dial it in. I used it on mine to level out the front

Before

aoOSlV7m.jpg

After

V6gHt5xm.jpg

1 hour ago, Master7122 said:

Yeah I’m just not ready for all that work as of right now, but what are ACOS? 

well, 3" is borderline for needing most of that anyways.  It appears more hit-or-miss than anything.  some owners have been able to get away with adding more shims to the lower control arms to simulate a longer arm while others needed the longer arms.  some guys have needed longer swaybar links because the swaybar ends contact the coils.  and sometimes the track bar pulling the axle over is noticeable, other times it's not.