Retro Grill and S10 Rear Pan

I am wanting to either find or fab this retro/commando inspired grill with the round headlights. I am also wanting to do the s10 rear pan bumper on my bumper-less at the moment Comanche. Any experience in these two places will be appreciated. Here are some inspiration pics for reference. Thanks!

Grill idea 1.jpg

Grill Idea_Casablanca Concept.jpg

S10 rear pan bumper.jpg

Love the rear rolled pan if done right like Earl*t's above, but sorry, the round headlamps look like crap on an MJ/XJ IMO. Our main fab guy Krusty was thinking at one time of building an MJ bolt-on rear pan, but I don't think anything ever happened...

22 hours ago, HOrnbrod said:

Love the rear rolled pan if done right like Earl*t's above, but sorry, the round headlamps look like crap on an MJ/XJ IMO. Our main fab guy Krusty was thinking at one time of building an MJ bolt-on rear pan, but I don't think anything ever happened...

Agreed. And you could be right about the headlights. I was just entertaining the idea.

15 hours ago, schardein said:

I really like the roll pan, but I want a receiver hitch also.  Someone should make a bolt in roll pan with a custom receiver hitch behind the license plate...

Yeah that would be awesome.