bench and headliner

Jeepmmmj

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Pete M said:

have you looked into benches from other trucks?  the Dakota split bench seems to be popular.  

No I have not yet. I was hopping to get something stock but can you point me in the dierection of what some people are doing to put them in their mj?

the link in my sig should have a couple writeups for dakota seats.  one of our members is currently fabbing up custom floor brackets for that swap too.  

don't get a seat that doesn't have headrests (early MJ benches didn't have them).

OP says Central Florida.

Well I’m in Cali. I have a line on a decent one but it in a yard. I’m not sure if it’s still there or to what extent you want to go to get one. PM me if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, jeeppapa said:

Well I’m in Cali. I have a line on a decent one but it in a yard. I’m not sure if it’s still there or to what extent you want to go to get one. PM me if your interested.

thanks man, yeah i am in central florida. i am willing to spend about 300 bucks getting one to me. i believe i have someone that will meet me just north of atlanta with a bench and a headliner. waiting to see how things pan out on that for now..

thanks man, yeah i am in central florida. i am willing to spend about 300 bucks getting one to me. i believe i have someone that will meet me just north of atlanta with a bench and a headliner. waiting to see how things pan out on that for now..

Ok well if things don’t pan out ring me I might be able to get one to you for 400 including shipping via Grayhound. It a good one the truck had less the 100,000 on it. L know that because I got the speedo out of it.

17 hours ago, jeeppapa said:

Ok well if things don’t pan out ring me I might be able to get one to you for 400 including shipping via Grayhound. It a good one the truck had less the 100,000 on it. L know that because I got the speedo out of it.

was it one with headrests or without?