Reactions...?

So I get these notifications from time to time that "[username] reacted to a post in a topic [thread title]".

All it does when I click the notification is take me to the post in the topic [thread title].

interesting_reaction_nightmare_before_ch

Is this some feature I don't have access to somehow? I can't even see where to see what the reaction might have been. 

I don't think it shows up on the forums in a web-view (browser) but it's people "liking" a posting via TapaTalk. If you don't use TapaTalk I'm not sure you can see them... kinda dumb in my opinion but to each their own. It's sort of like facebook features for forums.

I bet your right for this happens to me as well its frustrating. I have tried putting tapatalk on this phone 3 times with no luck and all it did was cause problems with my phone on multiple sites as well as not load to use. The same thing happened on my last phone and my wife's as well. 

On 3/6/2018 at 1:00 AM, gogmorgo said:

So I get these notifications from time to time that "[username] reacted to a post in a topic [thread title]".

All it does when I click the notification is take me to the post in the topic [thread title].

Is this some feature I don't have access to somehow? I can't even see where to see what the reaction might have been. 

Thank you for the report.  I've noticed this too, and it's annoying.  I've just adjusted the forum settings so that by default these types of notifications are not sent/presented.