Need rubber door seal or rain guard on A pillar

The body shop painted my rubber rain guard that is mounted on the 45 degree A pillar when you open the door.  Does anyone have a source for these, I have done an exhaustive Google search and can't figure out what it is called or where to get one.

Just to clarify I am not looking for the entire door seal I've replaced them with the newer style ones already.  The one I am looking for is the one that is mounted to the A pillar alone that is only 2' long perhaps?  It is just there for the rain to get directed down to the hinge area instead of resting on the actual door seal.  It is mounted on the outside body pillar not in the groove that the entire door seal is mounted.  It is seen in the most left side of this picture.

1988-jeep-comanche-eliminator-standard-c

The p/n is for it is 55134514 in the manual. 

Secondary Rain Molding Seal OEM Jeep Cherokee, Wagoneer & Comanche 1984-1996

I believe you Alex. Is it mislabeled by Team Cherokee? Won't be the first time.......

EDIT:  Just went and looked at mine - it looks identical. Do you have 97+ doors Alex? They are completely different.

I've never heard of anyone ordering this before.  Well, except me when I had ruled out every other "water on floor" issue.  I had the very same issue on both doors of both Jeeps.  The MJ I was able to remove the slightly warped strips and straighten them out, and use some silicon to seal them up...with the XJ I bought new because they were trashed.

The holes at the top and bottom match up, but the center hole does not match up. The material feels sturdy enough to drill extra holes to match the early XJ/MJ hole pattern. Which will be necessary since it does not naturally sit flush along the curve so it would try to pull the adhesive off over time.

So they will work, but require some minor modification to work really well.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the pictures of my door seals.  I am thinking of pulling them off to use paint stripper and remove the paint.  I need to find the plastic rivets that fasten it back on before I remove them.  Any chance anyone knows where to get them?

2YHQpx_vmHDJcnnyJwL27-Suvac2_GzPJvjyC0Wz

4PzY7W6sOJAWlyRUXqGJGsibgFOb5o3iqZRo5Ynv

F9bHDgQHmxTUUO9WNcduXQ58m_KgBROIkJArYwXj