Im such and idiot...lol

offroader461

So i got a real funny story to tell all of ya...you will be very amused at the expence of my nieveness...

So you all know that i have been on the hunt for a MJ d44 or an Exploder 8.8 to replace my D35 in my MJ...well today my buddy nacho came over to check out my new XJ and pick up some tires i gave him and we started chatting like we always do...talked about the SOA and longarm/shortarm lift for my truck and how i wanted to replace my d35...well he crawled under there and asked y would i wanna switch it out..i said b/c its a d35 duh :nuts: Well he goes thats not a d35 its a D44...i tell him that he is full of $h!t and that he told me it was a 35...well i crawl under my XJ and begin to compare diff covers and sure enough i have always had a factory D44 under the back of my MJ!!!! I have had the MJ for 3yrs now and never new that i already had one...I'm such a retard.... :oops:

I'm 99.99999999% positive I've got a turdy five sitting in the @$$ end of my truck. I'll have to verify for the 12000th time tomorrow, if it is a 44, well, I guess I'll just be putting a new seal in it for now... and the 8.25 rear will be up for sale...

Damnit, evertime i look under mine, i still see a D35 there. what kind of magic potion did you use? er wait, 3years huh? ok, so i've had mine for a little over a year now, so maybe if i wait 2 more years, i'll have a D44.

lol, i don't know you, so i won't call you an @$$-pirate or anything, but if we were buddies, i'd make fun of you relentlessly. i hope your buddy does.

oh, and some guys just have all the luck.....

Damnit, evertime i look under mine, i still see a D35 there. what kind of magic potion did you use? er wait, 3years huh? ok, so i've had mine for a little over a year now, so maybe if i wait 2 more years, i'll have a D44.

lol, i don't know you, so i won't call you an @$$-pirate or anything, but if we were buddies, i'd make fun of you relentlessly. i hope your buddy does.

oh, and some guys just have all the luck.....

I've had mine for over 2yrs now... Still looking at an egg shaped diff cover... waiting for that diamond to grow....

In another thread I mentioned a MJ D44 for sale on the Modesto, Ca. craigslist. This guy actually bought a 44 for his TJ and was starting to do the swap when he discovered he already had one. :oops:

Just to be safe I think I'll go out and look one more time.