Well, the tribe grew over the weekend

hemi_comanche

Well I found a sweet deal on another Comanche in the state and decided I needed another. So I picked up an 89 2wd Shortbed 5spd with the 4.0l and 136,xxx on the clock. The truck runs awesome, starts quick and idles well. I bought it off the original owner so that is kinda cool. It's crazy because I am sure my neighbors woke up Saturday thinking they had a huge hangover since there are now 2 Black Jeep Comanche's in front of the house (I got back with the new one late at night). So Today I finally got around to snapping some pics. and BTW the other one is an 86 longbed 4wd 5spd.

Enjoy.

New one on the Right

twins%201.jpg

Opposite side

twins%202.jpg

twins%203.jpg

The interior of the new one

new%20interior.jpg

Looks nice, both of them. I really want the hood and roll pan on the 86. Did ya make them yourself?

Yes, I did build the hood and roll pan myself

Once you buy 2, it's all over. Next you'll have a 3rd, then a 4th... each with it's own rational for why you needed it. It's a vicious addiction. Very Happy

It's actually already my 3rd.

I had an 86 auto 2wd longbed, which the 86 4wd 5spd replaced, and now I have the 89. It's already an addiction.