Height sensing valve delete final questions

So I'm paranoid specially when it comes to brakes. Just want to get the finally clarification.

Remove and plug this port (bottom forward port)

Then remove this line coming from the distribution block to the back of the height sensing valve

(this is the fuzzy part) Then re bend the line you just removed from the valve to fit into the soft line/flex hose? Making the three way T lines just extra metal to be removed later. Or am I backwards?

Bolt size is 1/2 x 20 to plug the distribution block / proportion valve whichever you like to call it.

Shorten the bolt, rubber o ring and rtv the tip of the bolt to seal the hole inside. Let it cure for a day or so. Fill with dot 4, bleed and enjoy.

Got it in. Just need to tighten it up tomorrow. Pulled the brake line (what I could some was stuck behind the gas tank) and going to bend the remaining line into the soft brake line. Pretty stoked about this. Only thing that can go wrong now is if that end going into the height valve doesn't fit the soft line.

The end going into the valve is a 7/16 fitting and the soft line is a 3/8 fitting. Will need to be adapted or a new hard line from the nose to the soft line must be made

Got it in. Just need to tighten it up tomorrow. Pulled the brake line (what I could some was stuck behind the gas tank) and going to bend the remaining line into the soft brake line. Pretty stoked about this. Only thing that can go wrong now is if that end going into the height valve doesn't fit the soft line.

The end going into the valve is a 7/16 fitting and the soft line is a 3/8 fitting. Will need to be adapted or a new hard line from the nose to the soft line must be made

I forgot about this part...the hard line I knew I was going to use I cut the end to the the fitting off and the other end that went to the soft line and swapped that over to make it work...

What I did instead of capping the distro block I got one from a ZJ and installed it. All the lines lined up perfectly and I just ditched the extra line left over.

Ummm ... no, the lines do not line up perfectly, because the one that lines up with the rear outlet on the ZJ proportioning valve is the emergency bypass line on the MJ. The MJ line that actually supplies the rear brakes under normal operation is the line coming out of the "nose."

Of course, if you toss both the old MJ lines and make up a new one from front to back, that doesn't matter.

• 6 months later...

What I did instead of capping the distro block I got one from a ZJ and installed it. All the lines lined up perfectly and I just ditched the extra line left over.

Ummm ... no, the lines do not line up perfectly, because the one that lines up with the rear outlet on the ZJ proportioning valve is the emergency bypass line on the MJ. The MJ line that actually supplies the rear brakes under normal operation is the line coming out of the "nose."

Of course, if you toss both the old MJ lines and make up a new one from front to back, that doesn't matter.

Correct but I just ditched the original line since I only needed one line to the rear, and used the emergency line for  my rear brake line. Cause the end game is getting rid of the height sensing valve. So it doesnt matter what brake line you use to get it back to the calipers.