Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

We cought seven in about an hour in a half!! GREAT DAY!! Smallest was 38" the biggest 48".

BTW, they are all Stripped Bass.

There is only one of me... Thats OK cause Pop caught 5. i got to reel in his last one.....

Image Not Found

CW

My buddies boat, 23" Danzi center console with a 225 Yamaha 4stroke. This thing is damn nice and very quiet!!

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

We fished for Fluke once we limited on Bass. Just out side Millstone power plant.

Image Not Found

We are going again this afternoon. Just a short trip this time. We are bringing the wives and kids. Going to Fluke and Porgy for the kids and at about 18:00 the tide is right for the Stripers again...so we will go and drift a couple more eels and see what happens.

Image Not Found

CW

CW

At my dads house, of the 3 boats, my choice (as well as my dad's) for the boat to day-trip with would have to be our 25.5ft SeaFox Center Console with a dual-engine Evinrude 250 2 stroke setup hanging off the back. That boat has some balls, and rides smooth over rough waters.

Well, went out again last night. Caught the end of the same tide. Got there a bit early...had some trouble with Bluefish biting off the bait and rigs. But this time I managed to be the only guy to catch them!!

I boated two strippers but threw one back. It was small and came early so I figured we would get more anyhow The second stripper was a good fish about 40lbs.

Image Not Found

This tide has about run its coarse...not to good till next month....

Time to look for another spot until then.

bri