Bed Liner

deziped

Yup, that's orange peel (not peal, which is a ding dong) and a tape line. S--- happens when your painting in a barn under one inadequate fluorescent light in a dust storm. Lot of surprises appear when you roll it outside in the light. Oh well, it will get buffed out by brush & trees before long.

This liner (Reflex) cost is based on bed length, liner thickness, and extra if you want it sprayed over the rails. PNW cost. In my case 6'bed 300, 3/16 thick $50 and over the rails $50 . Probally could have got a can of stuff at local NAPA for 75 & a roll it on, but, being the basiclly lazy person I'am, that wasn't an option. Besides that stuff in all cases I've seen fades out & chalks up real quick. This stuff is suppose to "stay shiny for a couple years". HHmmm, will have to wait & see on that.

yeah my friend attempted the do it yourself liner and messed up the order of it so he stopped after messin up the tailgate :D

have you guys heard of line-X? thats what i plan on doin to mine but not over the edges and its only 100 bucks :brows: plus the thickness and i'll prolly go 3/16 to a quarter inch so I'm figurin about the 200 area...thats nuts still :nuts:

but yeah looks good...and one Question...how did you keep your truck so damn clean cuz it looks hella good!