thought I would share

mr4x4

You know I bought my mj about three years ago. I didnt think any thing of it just another truck right well wrong. I tried to sell it three times and every time I came close to selling it I backed down I just can't seem to get rid of it I like it to much. :D

:idea: So i got to thinking and I found out something , something big and it is

(PETERMONTIE WAS RIGHT, THE MJ IS ADDICTING)

http://community.webshots.com/user/comanchejeep

I tried to sell mine 3 or 4 times also. Had a couple of what realistically were good offers. Just wasn't enough to make me sell it. Of course I did set the asking price way higher than I should have. Now mine is sitting at my work, where I store projects. It tears me up everyday to see it sitting there.

So it gets worse on the second or third :?:

:twisted: Man I'm looking at buying another.

Its an 88 looks like mine did before the paint and lift

it did have a 44 out back but I havent found out what he wants for it yet

or if it runs. :twisted:

yea i have an 86 and an 88. even though most would say get rid of the 86 bcuz i have the 2.8 with major issues, i just can't. it to me seems too hard to get rid of because of that reason (its an 86). and it had no rust when i got it but surface which has been fixed. the 88 has to go though. its not a 4x4 so i have no use for it. it was fun to spin the tires in but my 86 will once i through that 3.4 in it and all the mods i was gonna do to the 2.8 after i fixed it. ill have close to if not over 200 hp once i mod the 3.4L. so i won't miss the 88 as much as long as it goes to a good home and i can find another 1 or 2 to buy later. :D

I had to sell off all my other jeeps cause my trail rig was requiring more money then the bank account could handle. I sold my second MY for full width axles, and sold my last XJ so I could buy my tow rig, and the xj before that so I could buy my LA's and 8.8. I am starting to see a pattern here :shock: