tie rod recommendations

I brought my truck in to get an alignment after replacing springs, LCAs, shocks, and track bar. They tell me that the tie rods have too much play for them to align it and no one locally stocks them for a quick replacement which leaves me to order them. 

I've read that ZJ tie rods are an upgrade but If I'm going to order new I might as well go aftermarket. What are the aftermarket recommendations, keeping in mind that I would like to keep the price low. 

Thanks,

Tim 

Thanks, Don. That is the language I was accustomed with the drag link connecting to the pitman but the catalogs reference right outer, left inner, etc. I just spent an hour at autozone pulling stuff off the shelf and looking at it. I believe I have successfully purchased the V8 ZJ tie rod and the regular drag link, all Moog. I dropped it all off at my garage since they offered to put it on as part of the alignment. So that gives me new coils, shocks, links, trackbar, LCA, and TR/DL. I really hope this will tighten the steering up. 

My nightly prayer generally includes this line: 

Lord, please let this be the last work needed on the jeep and... lord, please help me find a job that makes more money so I can buy more stuff for my jeep. 

I built my own tie rod and drag ling using 1.5 x .25 wall dom tubing and heim joints instead of tie rod ends. One of my best most worthwhile upgrades for sure. On a closer to stock truck factory replacements are probably the best bet. I just needed more beef and so far so good. Figured I would throw the idea out there anyway.

For many years, the best plug n pray system for XJ/MJ has been the Currie setup. 

Synergy mfg. now makes an awesome stock style steering setup. One of the things that makes this kit better than Currie, is that the knuckle side drag link TRE is replaceable.