Which bump stops?

I like the prothane coil inserts. I would probably go with the 8-ring ones. They are a progressive bump so they compress a bit. Definitely better to start a little tall with those, and you can cut off a ring if necessary. 

For the rear, prothane and other companies make extended bump stops. I would probably use one of those, maybe along with a 2x4 (or whatever) square tube "adapter" in between the frame mount and the bumpstop. 

Or, if you are SOA, either use spring plates with a built-in bump stop mount or add to your existing plates to "extended" them. 

length of bumpstop is controlled more by the tire size than the lift.  e.g: a 6" lift with 27" tires won't need any bumpstop alterations.  what size tires are you running?

Don't for get that you don't want a leaf spring in invert on itself either regardless of how much you can stuff a tire into a fenderwell.

good point. I was thinking of fronts.  and now that I think about it, shocks are sometimes another determining factor (my own truck for instance).  It's been a long day and the brain is tired.

basically it's your personal setup that determines proper bumpstop length.  Gotta put it through its paces and see what hits first.  :thumbsup:

length of bumpstop is controlled more by the tire size than the lift. e.g: a 6" lift with 27" tires won't need any bumpstop alterations. what size tires are you running?

I have 31s now but come next summer I'll try out 35s. Hopefully 4.10s are enough to handle 35s if not I'll get 33s