Jackassery.. your stories

Kenosha Warrior

Today me and some friends took a cheap, half stale loaf of bread.

and the MJ

And poked the entire loaf over the radio antenna.

We got a trail of Seagulls squaking and chasing us throughout the city. it was hilarious. We got alot of laughs and alot of stupid looks, including a cop who looked less than pleased.

Share your tales of jackassery.

(Oh the senior prank idea will go as follows; me and a friend are making a scarecrow, putting old jeans around his ankles and gluing him to a toilet, with a newspaper in his hands, with 'Congrats Grads 2007' written on the newspaper, and all will be placed in the main hallway.)

too many to list.

many stories involving:

fireworks

bb guns (friend still has one lodged under the skin)

paintball guns

you name it, we probably did it.

amzing we lived through our teenage years.

I remember jumping off a roof with a homemade parachute.

I would never condone this stuff now, but when me & my buds were about 17 we were out cruising some backroads when we come across a dead duck laying in the road. One guy gets the bright idea to pick it up not knowing WTF we were gonna do with it. After driving thru town holding the duck out the car window(wish i had a pic of that) he shoved it into some guys mailbox on a country road(he claimed to have some kinda beef with the guy :roll: ).

It was a Friday night on the 4th of July which was a 3 day weekend....meaning no mail & a dead duck slow cooking in a tin mailbox in direct sunlight for 3 days. Man I felt sorry for that poor mailman. I noticed the next weekend the mailbox had been replaced with a new one.

Back in high school me and a bunch of budies were at a friends house out in the sticks partyn and me and him got the bright idea to take his full size target deer down the hill to this little bend in the road and see what would happen but first we need to put antlers on it so we gathered up a nice rack and ducketaped it on it then got a piece of wood and stuck the deers leegs so it would stand then we put it in the back of another budies toyota pickup with lumber racks and proceded to pile about 25 er 30 guy on the poor toy and went down the road and set it up. we got 4 cars , the first to skided to a hualt just missing the deer , the 3 guy got out yelling "i know yer out there u dam kids" and he just moved it out of the way we reset it and the 4 guy threw it down this steep clif and that was it ,it was prity damn funny . o the good ol days jamminz.gif