FSJ Razor grille on Comanche.

Kenosha Warrior

That does look a little weird kind of like a razor/boobie grille.

That’s my J20 in the fsj grille type pics, pictured for the 80-85 muscle grille types. AMC actually used that grille in ’86, my truck is living proof. I converted to a rhino a couple years after that pic was put together. tipshades.gif

I have to scan some pictures in...but my dad has owned almost every grille type in there...just not the final or the boobie grille-d years, but he's had every other year.

he sold his last j10 in favour of the 86 diesel mj.

big mistake...we had a plow for the j10. the one I have for the MJ's is too heavy for stock springs, and while the 2.1 had enough power, it doesn't with the blown head. my brother had the plow on his 4oh MJ and it was great but he's a dumbass and slams from forward to reverse and back...and crams through t-case selections...when plowing. hence it being down for 7 months with a busted front right and left Ujoint and axleshafts/outerstubs.

anywho, back to the j10s. they're powerful and all muscle in looks and performance. the razor grille would look good on an MJ, and the waggy front end looks similar to the booby grille, but I don't think i'd want to either see any other ones on a manche, and i KNOW i want to kill the guy who built that grey MJ with the razor. it looks like a ranger but gayer...sorry to you ranger guys, and sorry to insult the guys innovation but that's not my cup o' tea

colton, try it and see what happens

Ive devised a way, with some gentle clipping of the plastic headlight buckets, that I can fit the entire grille onto the MJ without modification.

It'll take some time to sort it all out, but it'll be done

MJ20, I grabbed that grille diagram from DanHS from IFSJA haha didn't know Flint had one bouncing around.