Having problems installing my lift kit!

In the process of installing my Rough country 4.5" lift

I just got my Springs, shocks, lower control arms,and sway bar drop down brackets installed on the front of my 86 comanche.

I have suddenly realized that the kit they send is definitely not complete, it seems that i am going to need to buy an adjustable track bar, longer sway bar links, and longer upper control arms.

Is all of this correct? or am i missing anything? i really need to know what all i ned to replace or extend  

( i haven't started on the rear yet but I'm assuming i won't need to buy anything else for the rear???)

any suggestions on where to buy these parts? and could i use any parts off a cherokee?? 

also RC sent me two TC drop kits, why do i need two? are they any different?, 

THANK YOU and quick responses will be Greatly appreciated.

I installed a 4.5 Rough Country long arm kit some time back. I had to go back and get a sway bar quick disconnect and I got an Iron Rock track bar with bracket. Still not finished yet. The truck sits low in the back even though it has add a leafs and extended shackles. I have a set of extra Comanche leafs that I might use the upper leaf and cut off the eyes and use it instead of the XJ add a leafs. I think I'm goin to cut half a coil or full coil off the front to compensate. Otherwise I'll have to get some Hell Creek leaf springs.

haha, ill throw one in. not trying to have my front shaft fallin out

t-case drops are not for the front, they are all about the back, specifically the angles of the ujoints in the rear shaft.  XJs and wranglers have short wheelbases and the angles of their rear shafts as you go up are severe enough to sometimes cause vibration.  MJs have a foot more wheelbase than a cherokee and so the angles are much less and vibrations are rare.  It is unnecessary. :thumbsup:

haha, ill throw one in. not trying to have my front shaft fallin out

t-case drops are not for the front, they are all about the back, specifically the angles of the ujoints in the rear shaft.  XJs and wranglers have short wheelbases and the angles of their rear shafts as you go up are severe enough to sometimes cause vibration.  MJs have a foot more wheelbase than a cherokee and so the angles are much less and vibrations are rare.  It is unnecessary. :thumbsup:

would it be a good idea to get a track bar from rough country?

I hope anyone who reads this later finally gets it that Rough Country is a lousy company to deal with. Any research on here would have turned up an abundance of material on it. I, too, made this mistake 4 years ago.

No extended sway bar links? They screwed me on that 4 years ago by claiming that even though they say that they are included they are no longer included in the kit but they haven't had time to remove them from then parts list in their advertising. All these years later and they still haven't found time...crooks. Having access to a welder I just chopped the stockers in two and welded in extension in both. On the current truck I went with disconnects.

Using the re-drill method on the lower track bar mount for the track bar did work fine for me.

I was able to get a decent alignment with the included fixed lower control control arms and stock uppers.

Why would you even consider doing further business with this crap company for a track bar? The best deal I found for a double shear track bar was through WWW.mud flaps.com for a Rubicon Express set. I have a parts list in my build thread listing the best deals on quality parts that I could find when I did my SOA this spring.