Ranger Fuel Tank Skid Plate????????

Any one ever use one on there MJ. The parts Ranger has one and I am going to rip it of and try to make it work. I no that it my not bolt right in but it is a start.

So my question is does any one have a stock MJ fuel skid that they could pull some dims off of it for me over all length and width. And maybe a pic.

If this works this could be a cheap skid for all of us to use. I will post some more pics and stuff when I get it off and see how it fits.

It won't work the arms that hold the plate need to be longer and it's also to long. O well. I might add some longer arms to it and build one out of what i have here. Well that sucks i thought i had somthing going.

Kudos for thinking outside the box. :cheers:

will it was free so why not try it. I think i am going to cut it up and make it work. It is close i can cut about 6" to 8" off off the back and add to the the straps and make it work I think :popcorn:

its better to have it too big than too small, makes life easier(good words to live by :dunno: )

Hey xipantera31ix, would you believe me if I told you that I once spent the weekend in Lenhartsville?! Believe you me, it was a sweet weekend. We were supposed to be camping in the campground near there, Blue Rocks is it? But we got totally rained out. We had rented out the town hall for the weekend, just to hang out and get away, most of us ended up sleeping there. My buddy and I toughed it out in the rain, we were the only ones with a REAL tent, everybody elses were from WalMart. Anyways, I'll never forget Lenhartsville, even though I've only spent 3 days of my life there. Just thought you might enjoy the fact that someone else on this board knows right where you're at.... :cheers:

its better to have it too big than too small, makes life easier(good words to live by :dunno: )

Hey xipantera31ix, would you believe me if I told you that I once spent the weekend in Lenhartsville?! Believe you me, it was a sweet weekend. We were supposed to be camping in the campground near there, Blue Rocks is it? But we got totally rained out. We had rented out the town hall for the weekend, just to hang out and get away, most of us ended up sleeping there. My buddy and I toughed it out in the rain, we were the only ones with a REAL tent, everybody elses were from WalMart. Anyways, I'll never forget Lenhartsville, even though I've only spent 3 days of my life there. Just thought you might enjoy the fact that someone else on this board knows right where you're at.... :cheers:

WOW someone knows where I'm at! I'm about a mile up from blue rocks campground, lovely place if you've never been. The glacial deposit up there is awesome, once a year i believe they hold a rock crawling competition for broncos (one of the owners has a SWEET 68 ) If you're ever on that road, look for the primered 88 manche sitting in the driveway, thats me lol. I LOVE it up here tho, the only better place that I have found is up at my buddy's cabin in potter county.

More than one of us knows where your at. I used to live in Hamburg and right out of high school my mechanic buddy used to live on the third floor of that restaurant on the corner of old 22 and 143. It is a nice area up that way. :cheers: