Topper

Looks very similar to the cap sitting on my '88 MJ right now. Not exactly the same -- mine tapers down more gradually in the front, and the twin vertical windows at the rear are slanted on mine rather than straight vertical.

I have no idea who made mine. I bought it used several years ago.

are there any other trucks that use the same camper top, or one close enough to work? I am undecided if I want to get oine, but it would help- to know what to keep an eye out for. my MJ is a short bed

if you see it snap me a pic please

I guess it's not all that similar. But for what it's worth there used to be a Raider manufacturing plant in my city, years ago.

15046353822_b91cdee982_c.jpg

As an aside, that is a really sweet Comanche, I tried tracking the owner down months ago but the guy I tracked down had sold it. Then I saw it again last week so took a pic. If it's still there I will try to track down the current owner and tell him to call me when he wants to sell it :-)

if you see it snap me a pic please

I guess it's not all that similar. But for what it's worth there used to be a Raider manufacturing plant in my city, years ago.

15046353822_b91cdee982_c.jpg

As an aside, that is a really sweet Comanche, I tried tracking the owner down months ago but the guy I tracked down had sold it. Then I saw it again last week so took a pic. If it's still there I will try to track down the current owner and tell him to call me when he wants to sell it :-)

Thanks....it is a sweet Mj ....and that top fits it perfect

Both the S10 and Ranger caps will fit the MJ. Dimension wise the S10 is almost exact while the Ranger is just a hair off but close enough to work. The cab sides are more vertical on the MJ than the other's so there is a noticeable slant on the side. Also there is a slight difference in the front, some being vertical and some slopes forward.

And once again I can't post pics