This guy's Zombie Cherokee Build

Jargon

Learned how to do my dual diaphragm brake booster awhile back with one of his videos. Cool guy, though he seems to refuse the MJ exists. I've talked to him a couple times, depending on the video he will list every "J" jeep in the book except MJ. Not a problem, though, still has awesome how-tos. 

Cool guy, though he seems to refuse the MJ exists. I've talked to him a couple times, depending on the video he will list every "J" jeep in the book except MJ. 

I've seen that attitude other places as well, like online retailers and auto stores... I am guessing most people just assume XJ = MJ when it comes to repair and mods, since most things are equal between the two.  Except the MJ is cooler.

I've been following this guy's channel ever since one of his videos came up on CC a while back. That is a sick XJ and his videos are awesome but IMO the zombie theme was a bit corny. Of course, that's probably the point.

IMO the zombie theme was a bit corny.

I agree it's corny... but the idea behind a lot of the mods (windshield guard, 32 gallon gas tank, dual battery wiring, LED bar, etc.) are feasilbe and "acceptatble" for anyones camping, offroad, or hunting rig, in my opinion.

IMO the zombie theme was a bit corny.

I agree it's corny... but the idea behind a lot of the mods (windshield guard, 32 gallon gas tank, dual battery wiring, LED bar, etc.) are feasilbe and "acceptatble" for anyones camping, offroad, or hunting rig, in my opinion.

That's true and it's sort of what I was getting at. That XJ as it is would make a fantastic overlander, which he does say in the video.