Would Pay Top Dollar For A Rust Free 91 Or 92 Comanche Short Box With 4.0, Automatic, With A/c

Bill

I'm looking for a 91 or 92 Comanche 4X4 short box with 4.0, Automatic with A/C, I'd pay top dollar for one in excellent condition. If you have anything like that it would be great to hear from you, either here or my e-mail is bill6196@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Bill

Clean 91s and 92s seem like they're starting to go up in value pretty quickly by now. There's still deals out there, though - but there are less MJs in the world each day and what you're looking for is basically what everyone wants - the best of the breed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ended up buying the low mileage 1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator that was mentioned above by NHMJXJ.  I too was worried that it's having been stored without being driven so long that there could troubles relating to not being moved for years but other than needing the old fuel flushed out that the seller took care of before shipping it runs and drives great, he took great care of it through the years, It looks great, even underneath, I thought being from MA I'd expect at least a little rust but it looks perfect, the whole thing was really a nice surprise, better than I expected,the seller didn't exagerate at all when he said it looks pretty close to new all over.

I wanted to say "Thank You" for the leads to the Comanches for sale that were posted and for the tons of good info available on this site, I've had a high mileage 1989 Comanche that this site has helped me keep running, really appreciate the people that maintain and contribute to this Comanche Club.

Thank You !

Bill