New Daily Driver

Rymanrph

After bouncing around for a while on economical daily drivers, I ended up with a Mini Cooper S that was fun to drive but unreliable.  I finally had enough and decided to stick with what I love.

I had to drive 5.5 hours one way to get it yesterday.  I couldn't find anything used for a decent price with the options and a color I wanted, so I decided to buy my first new Jeep.  It has a bunch of extras that I didn't want, but it had the options I did want in the color I wanted and this dealer was actually willing to deal.  My local dealers wouldn't match the price and told me to go buy theirs.  After a YJ, 5 TJs, plus my two XJs and MJs, this Jeep is a completely different animal.

Congrats. The 3.6L Pentastar engine is a huge improvement over the 3.8. A couple of things you might have already noticed are the very crappy headlamps (worse than a stock MJ/XJ) and ride quality. A set of Trucklite LEDs and OME JK shocks take care of those problems.   :thumbsup:

Well, the newness didn't last very long.

I have no idea how this happened.  Maybe a cat climbed up on the fender flare or something while it sat in my driveway.  They don't look too deep, so I'm hoping they'll buff out.  Let's just say I'm  :fs1: .