Body Shop Meausrements For '97 Cherokee

Automan2164

Does anyone have access to measurements for the inner supports, frame rails, or any of that kind of stuff they would be willing to share with me? I have to reweld in the inner fender of the XJ, and kinda wanted to make sure it is put back in the correct place.

10157300_660248810679276_426445348432392

Thanks in advance,
Rob

When I worked at my local body shop on many occasions the measurements were not always accurate. I can call my old boss and see if he'll give me the measurements for you . Another way that we also did it was to bolt all of the parts on and check to make sure it all was lined up and then weld everything in place . I'll let you know asap .

Does anyone have access to measurements for the inner supports, frame rails, or any of that kind of stuff they would be willing to share with me? I have to reweld in the inner fender of the XJ, and kinda wanted to make sure it is put back in the correct place.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Look at those big, strong arms :brows:

Lol JK.

Rob, we should both be ashamed that neither of us thought of the FSM

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Look at those big, strong arms :brows:

Lol JK.

Rob, we should both be ashamed that neither of us thought of the FSM

Yeah look at how pale they are, they're blinding my eyes!  :yes: